Managing your website with SiteSuite just got easier
SiteSuite's latest release this afternoon includes many changes to improve the ease of use and flexibility of website management using SiteSuite CMS. This update includes:
- Configurable volume discounts are now available, just set your volume and price levels on a product by product basis.
- Images have been added to the product summary page
- View Online" is an option on all elements of a site.
- The cross sell function has been updated, with a category drop down selector and then a product drop down selector. This drop down selector now allows you to start typing a category or product name and the list in the dropdown is filtered according to the text you type so managing cross sell products in large catalogues is much easier.
- We have added a new Add/Edit page that has been combined with the Move/Delete page. On this new page there is now an action button for each page with the "gear" icon with all the old actions accessed from the resulting popup menu.
- The Image Manager & File manager in the pages area has a new look and feel.
- When you click on a checkbox selection for orders now reveals "Print options" in a new menu bar for easier access.
- Orders now have a better date selection for filtering.
- Selecting "Add a new Product" when viewing an empty category will now select the Category you were in by default.
- Temando packing process. The packing method has changed to enable you to select a standard package size and add items to that package. The system then calculates a total weight by summing product weights and can get a freight quote based on the default package size and weight. Currently the default package sizes are the Australia Post standard packages, but these can be configured to specific needs.
- The CMS has been substantially recoded and is now optimised for most tablets.
Don't Miss Anything
Get email updates when the next blog is posted.
Everything you need for online success