Simply the Best - May Tax Madness
Thank you for your patience, there had to be a super corny heading sooner or later. March and May are the only chances for the Madness heading, so I thought I'd get one in for this year.
Earlier in the year I had a strong focus on the importance of marketing, UX web design is part of that natural progression.
I've also been scratching my head a little to work out the best way to take advantage of the government's current 120% tax deduction concession. Drum roll, here it is.
- Cash neutral, pay a 30% deposit and effectively pay nothing for the 2022 tax year.
- Then 5 monthly instalments starting on 1 July for the remaining 70% in the 2023 tax year.
How does this work, let me share an example.
- You commit to and are invoiced for $5,000 on a full UX and SEO optimised re-design before June 30th.
- Your cash tax benefit for the 2022 year is $1,500. ($5,000 expensed at 120%, then apply the small business tax rate of 25% for the cash benefit, ergo $5,000x1.2x.25).
- Your payment terms on sale with us are $1,500 as a deposit before 30 June 2022 to commence work. This is the same amount as your 2022 tax cash benefit. Ergo you are cash neutral.
- You then pay the remaining $3,500 (5,000–1,500) over 5 months starting on 1 July 2022 at $700 a month, when you are receiving the benefits of the new look and a stronger performing website incorporating the latest online trends.
As well as full custom sites, we re-design, build and tweak sites in SiteSuite, Wordpress, or Shopify CMS software.
If you would like to get started, please drop us a quick mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call in on 8904 7500 and have a chat to myself or the team.
PS. Our recent commentary on the Australia Post comprehensive shopping and ecommerce survey can be found here.
Don't Miss Anything
Get email updates when the next blog is posted.
Everything you need for online success